I am an Associate Professor of Economics at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at Sabanci University. My research interests lie at the intersection of macroeconomics and public economics. I am particularly interested in economic inequality, social insurance, redistribution, and optimal taxation.
- Center for Economic Studies, Munich, July 1-31, 2019
- Australian National University, Canberra September 2-6, 2019
- UNSW, Sydney September 11, 2019
- U Melbourne, Melbourne September 12, 2019
- Royal Holloway, University of London, November 27, 2019
- University of Bristol, May 13, 2020
Copyright: Ms Little Sunshine