I am an Assistant Professor of Economics at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at Sabanci University. My research interests lie at the intersection of macroeconomics and public economics. I am particularly interested in economic inequality, social insurance, redistribution, and optimal taxation.
- University of St. Andrews, October, 11 2018
- ICE-TEA (Turkish Economic Association), Antalya, October 31 – November 4 2018
- CREST/Polytechnique, Paris, November, 19 2018
- Ibn Haldun University, Istanbul, December, 21 2018
- European University Institute, Florence, Spring 2019
- Center for Economic Studies, Munich, July 1-31 2019
Copyright: Ms Little Sunshine